12/12/2012

5 Great Photoshop Patterns

Hello!  My computer is up, back, and running.  Hopefully, I will have more chances to post!  Today, I have some patterns that I find useful.

1. Exotic Polkadots Patterns


These polkadot patterns will definitely make your image or drawing pop.  If used as a texture on your drawing, it is sure to attract attention.

2. Dice Patterns


These 5 patterns make great textures.  I personally think that the textures would make good backgrounds.

3. Blue Stripes Patterns


There are 30 patterns in this set.  Great for all you blue-lovers.

4. Fabric Patterns


These patterns are great, because they look like fabric.  Nuff' said.

5. Floral Patterns


This single pattern is nice for anything.  I'd really like to use it on a wedding card, or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment